You are here

The OCU Answer Center Celebrates Two Years

A little over two years ago, the idea of a call center at Ohio Christian University was simply a good idea on paper. OCU saw the need for excellent customer service efforts and a centralized location for students to contact with cross-trained call center agents.

On August 1, 2014, the call center, titled the “Answer Center,” opened for the very first time. Since that day, the Answer Center has grown in scope and volume, with dozens of categories of questions that can be answered and over 100,000 calls since inception. The team is trained in financial aid, OCU processes, schedules, and much more.

What do OCU students think of the Answer Center?

"It's always a great pleasure to contact the OCU Answer Center Team. [The] staff is always so pleasant, polite and professional, always willing to assist, and go over and beyond to make sure all questions been answered or issue resolved before disconnecting the call."
--Sonja’ Spencer, OCU Student
"The person I spoke to was very helpful and courteous. I appreciated his willingness to seek out the answer to my question. Thanks for the great work!"
--Rebekah Saum, OCU Student
"I was so pleased with how fast I got in touch with the right person, and have received the answer to my problem."
--Perry Williams, OCU Student

It has been a pleasure to serve OCU students over the last two years, and the Answer Center team looks forward to continuing to serve students with excellence for years to come!

Do you need answers? Check out the Answer Center's FAQs or give them a call at 1-844-7-ANSWER.

Looking for answers?

Search our FAQs or give us a call at 1-844-7-ANSWER

Call us!

1-844-726-7937

Email us!

answer@ohiochristian.edu

Help us!

Send us feedback!