- Essay (Personal Testimony/Calling to Ministry)
- Music Theory Placement Exam
- Keyboard or Guitar Evaluation
- Voice Evaluation
Both Voice Proficiency and Keyboard or Guitar Proficiency are required for this minor.
Additionally, the following courses are recommended to accompany this minor:
- Psalms (for Bible Elective)
- Music Theory I or Church History I or II (for History Elective)
- Technology in the Church
- Worship Keyboard or Worship Guitar
- Applied Voice I
Worship Leadership Forum (Iisted below) is required each semester.
Music Theory I
Sight-Singing and Ear Training I
Music Theory II
Sight-Singing and Ear Training II
Music Literature for Worship
Introduction to Worship Ministry
Biblical Theology of Worship
Worship Ensemble Practicum
Worship Planning Practicum
Worship Technology Practicum
Worship Leadership Forum
Four (4) credits of ensemble are required. Two (2) of these credits must be completed through MU109 OCU Chorale. The remaining two (2) credits can be completed through MU109 OCU Chorale, MU140 University Band, or small ensembles.
OCU Chorale or: University Band or: Small Ensembles (Such as MU119 Chamber Singers or MU145 Chamber Ensemble).