Registration for students in the Residential Undergraduate Program
If you are registering for for your first semester at OCU, your Admissions Counselor will schedule a Registration Day or personal advising appointment.
Current Students (Continuing Next Semester)
Meet with your advisor & Plan your courses
- Find your advisor's name in SONIS on the Bio tab.
- Your advisor will clear your registration hold so you can register in SONIS.
Contact us if you need help finding your advisor.
Enter Your Courses
- Go to SONIS - http://sonis.ohiochristian.edu
- Click the "Update Bio" arrow (top right corner) and update your information.
- Click on the Registration Tab in SONIS to enter courses
- Class Schedules
- Academic Catalogs
- Academic Calendar
- Forms: Program Change, Class Schedule Change, and more.