The Business Program is designed to prepare students to serve in society and the church. This program is structured to provide the student with the skills and knowledge necessary to manage an organization in the twenty-first century. The program will culminate with an internship that provides the student an opportunity to apply management principles.
Upon completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate management concepts in an existing business.
- Evaluate a business idea and develop a business plan.
- Analyze a business operations and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluate financial conditions and statements of a business and propose courses of action.
- Apply management principles to manage people and processes within an organization.